Thursday, January 5, 2017

Writing Block by Kamryn Foster

Alright, y'all. I have tried to make this blog post about three times already, but I keep on restarting because I don't think my topics are good enough. So, in a desperate attempt, I'm going to try to make this the BEST blog post yet, by sharing puns that I made myself!11!!!111
Let's get started, ladies and gentlemen.

  1. What is the coolest car? A Volks-SWAG-en! 
  2. What's the meanest country? Per-RUDE! 
  3. Where can you find a pirate's picture? The year-HOOK! 
  4. What type of computer sings? A-DELL! 
  5. What is a teacher's favorite thing to do at the club? Atten-DANCE! 
  6. What hat likes to row? The vis-OAR! 
  7. What color likes to write? P-INK! 
  8. What dairy product is always injured? Yo-HURT! 
  9. Which Disney princess likes jokes? Ra-PUN-zel! 
  10. Which Disney princess likes music? JAZZ-mine! 
  11. Which Disney princess likes oxygen? AIR-el! 
  12. Which Disney princess likes Frozen? Poca-HAN-tas! 
  13. Which Disney princess likes FaceBook? POKE-ahontas! 
  14. Which shoe can have their soul divided? The hor-CROCS! 
  15. Which laptop can you get with a large fry? The Big MAC! 
  16. What does a joke get for being bad? PUN-ishment! 
Yes, I know those are horrible and so cringe-worthy. But, they are hilarious, and for anyone who disagrees with me - we can have a PUN-OFF. So.

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel like your blog post ideas aren't good enough - just do it! ~ Mrs. Kopp

    ReplyDelete