Thursday, March 23, 2017

Concert Fever by Carly Piniaha

     One thing to always bring happiness no matter the season are concerts. With the winter still dragging on this bundle of a happiness is just the medicine. Winter brings everyone into what my mom likes to call "cabin fever". The snow limits the fun things you do, especially if you're not a fan of skiing like me. And now here we are on the brink of spring and I have a fun place to go again that doesn't involve me freezing. With each day I get closer to the day of going to the prudential center my worries seem to feel less intense or necessary. The concert motivates me to know days will start to get warmer, the sun will rise earlier, and I will start to feel everything getting better.


     Tomorrow, the day has finally come to go to a place surrounded by people who like the same things as me. I understand completely the term concert fever now. It takes effort at some points to contain the excitement I feel. All concerts I've been to fans usually start to become friends throughout the course of the concert. Making friends reminds me even more of summer and it's hard to mask how happy I am. Concerts, to me, just embody the fact that summer is on it's way! Of course, we still have a little way until school is out but, this is as though you have summer just for a day. This concert fever I have is a little way to hold on to my grades and this school year until it's over.













1 comment:

  1. Concerts are so much fun! I hope you enjoyed it! ~ Mrs. Kopp

    ReplyDelete